| Upper Saucon
Township Administration Office
Phone: 610-282-1171 ext. 3
Thomas F. Beil, Township Manager
Robert E. Kassel, Jr., Assistant Township Manager
Joseph Geib, Special Projects / Communications Coord.
The Township Administration Office is staffed by the Township
Manager, Assistant Township Manager, the Special Projects / Communications Coordinator, and an Administrative Secretary.
The Township Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operation
of the Township and reports directly to the Board of Supervisors.
Some of the Manager's duties include:
- Preparing plans and programs to attain objectives approved
by the Board of Supervisors
- Attending and participating in municipal meetings
- Preparing the annual budget and long term fiscal plan
- Hiring, promoting and discharging employees
- Preparing, recommending and implementing a capital improvements
- Coordinating and overseeing the activities of all municipal
- Directing and supervising the daily work of the administrative
The Assistant Township Manager assists the Township Manager in planning,
coordinating, and directing the conduct of Township business. The Assistant Manager also
produces reports and coordinates interdepartmental projects as directed
by the Township Manager.
Disclaimers and Legal Information